Once you decide that VBA is the right fit for your family, take a look at the current FEES that you should expect to pay to participate in the co-op before enrolling below. (This is subject to change from year to year.)
- Fill out the Enrollment Form and pay the Enrollment Fee of $150 (non-refundable) online.
- Print the Background Check and Child Pick-up forms to fill out. (Background Checks are needed for any adult participating on campus or attending field trips.
- At this time, you will be placed on a waiting list as current VBA students have Priority Enrollment.
You will be contacted on/after March 2, 2021 after Priority Enrollment has ended. At that time:
- A Parent/Student Handbook will be available for you to read, review, and sign the handbook at the Administrative Center . Each page of the handbook should be initialed. Please wait to sign the Release of Liability located on the last page of the handbook until you are in the presence of a notary. The Administrative Center has a notary available during normal business hours for your convenience.
- Schedule a meeting to discuss any questions you may have regarding the handbook or Vero Beach Academy.
- Pay the $450 Book Fee when you return the Parent/Student Handbook and return completed Background Check and Child Pick-Up forms at the Administrative Center.